type: Stringdefault: undefined
Defines a different transition to show on the first image. F.ex, if you are using a slide transition, you might want the first image to fade. You can then set this option to ‘fade’.
- ‘fade’ crossfade betweens images
- ‘flash’ fades into background color between images
- ‘pulse’ quickly removes the image into background color, then fades the next image
- ‘slide’ slides the images depending on image position
- ‘fadeslide’ fade between images and slide slightly at the same time